Be kept informed

Subscribe to Kath's informative newsletter

* indicates required

Kath presents at Methodist Ladies College

It was with great excitement and a little bit of trepidation, that I approached the opportunity to present to 100 15 year old girls on the subject of Sexual Health.

Even though I am a Life Member of the WA Sexology Association, presenting to 15 year old girls is a completely different concept.

To my surprise and delight, I got great feedback and the girl’s expressed an interest in knowing more about my life experience. Sadly, time did not prevail.

I was green with envy to know that these 15 year old girls were given the opportunity to have this up front knowledge about the emotional and physical effects and how empowered they must be to go out into the wide world.

If only we could be more open in society for all women to be forewarned about risks and symptoms and life changing issues that may develop in their future life.

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. 카지노 says

Easily, the post is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thank will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

2. Africa says

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

3. discover this says

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

4. Surgical technician certification online says

Dignity College of Healthcare online surgical technician training is far superior to other online Surgical Technician programs because it includes the training, exam review and national certification exams. Register with Confidence and attend a nationally accredited, but affordable program. In just 4 months, you can complete the surgical technician program from the comfort of your home without a loan on your neck. Enroll now at https://dignitycollegeofhealthcare.com/surgical-technician

5. Hire Fire Watch Guards says

I have been curious about these trends, and you have really helped me. I have just told a few of my friends about this on FaceBook and they love your content just as much as I do.

6. website here says

I’m so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.